So I haven't posted in a few days... heh heh... but I have (kind of) an excuse! As I may have mentioned, my camera broke before we left for Greece and I have been borrowing Maggie's since. But guess what? Maggie's camera just broke too, leaving me unable to take more photos to post! Fortunately Maggie and I were able to get a few photos from the Montana Folk Festival that happened this weekend, amd those will go up tomorrow night!
Anyways, for today I decided to show you some drawings that I have done recently. thank goodness my scanner still works (fingers crossed)!
A super fancy letter R I copied from a picture I found online
I sketched this from a picture in June's issue of Teen Vogue... I tend to draw from pictures a lot. But I guess that's the way you learn!
These are a few doodles I did that became the "Coolest Kids on the Block" photos!
Kitties!
A slightly lopsided person wearing Indian wedding jewelry
Some flowers... Right now I would say my favorite flower is a toss-up between daisies and Queen Anne's lace
I drew these at the Acropolis Museum in Athens. Even with limbs and stuff missing, the statues were incredible! These are of the goddess Nike
I drew this at our villa on Alonnosis. My swimsuit and sarong hanging to dry
And a skull
So hopefully I will have access to a camera soon and more photos will be coming. Folk Fest pictures tomorrow!









No comments:
Post a Comment